All weddings are custom designed. There are no set prices. Prices are based on style, color or theme, flowers desired, size and number of attendants.
We try to work with every budget. It may require downsizing of bouquets but they will still be stunning!
We would love to give you a quote of what your investment will be for florals, but we need a bit more information first. Please understand that each wedding is custom designed, therefore there is no price list. Also, we want to make sure we know exactly what your vision is!
Here are some questions that will help us understand your needs a little better.
· When is your wedding?
· Are you wearing white or ivory?
· What color are your colors/theme for your wedding?
· How many bridesmaids do you have? Please include adults in this number only.
· Do you need flowers for a junior bridesmaid or flower girl?
· What shape of bouquets do you prefer? Both for yourself and the wedding party. Please note that our Classic Round are not like others you may have seen. They are not round like balls. They have a lot of depth and a variety of flowers.
· If you like a cascade for yourself please tell me how tall you are and what silhouette your dress is so that I can design one that won’t overwhelm you or smack into your dress as you walk down the aisle. A cascade can be modified to fit you perfectly!
· All bouquets come with a matching boutonniere. Do you need any extra boutonnieres? For example, ushers who do not have a partner but need to coordinate with the wedding.
· Do you need corsages or boutonnieres for family members?
o If you want corsages do you want them to be pin on or wrist?
o An alternative to a corsage would be a small nosegay that Mothers can carry down the aisle.
· Please feel free to send us pics of any styles you like. Be sure to browse through our past weddings to see what we have done in the past.
· Are you working with a budget? Please share it with us. We don’t want to show you samples out of your budget. We try to work with any REALISTIC budget. But please keep in mind that the number of your bridesmaids does impact your quote!
Once you respond, we will put together a quote for you. Then, if you want to move forward with Fleur, we will send you a contract with complete description and pricing. Even if you aren’t sure of colors (contracts can be fine tuned later),
Thank you for reaching out to Fleur and we hope we will have a chance to work together.
If you decide to move forward with Fleur, you will get a contract with complete descriptions and pricing. A signed contract and the retainer will lock in your pricing. Contracts must be returned within two weeks.
Over the Moon Learning Room is the perfect place to learn all the techniques to
make your own wedding bouquets and decor! Find us on FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/Over-the-Moon-Learning-Room-414629889388757/?modal=admin_todo_tour
Licensed in Ohio since 2012.
We can also help you write your vows.
Coaching available to guide your friend or relative through the process so your wedding will be exactly what you dream of!
Love, Linda offers elopements, vow renewals, commitment ceremonies. Your ceremony should reflect what makes you a unique couple.
Add a footnote if this applies to your business